Product Manager - Financial Systems
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. Our mission is to empower Uber to grow intelligently and to enable business decisions through real-time and predictive data insights. FinTech is a part of the CFO’s organization and responsible for innovating and building the best financial products & systems in the world. Our DNA is customer obsession, top-quality products, teamwork and transparency.
As Finance Product Manager, you will envision and execute financial product roadmap to enable an accurate, streamlined accounting and financial close process worldwide.
Are P2P, R2R or O2C are the acronyms that define you? Then read on you are in the right place.
Why do we need you? Because you can:
- Project manage finance/procurement/expense application projects from inception to completion.
- Own the success of the projects, and ensure long-term seamless and scalable processes
- Work with Finance and other cross-functional teams to get a deep understanding of the processes and data flows, and translate business requirements into system functional specifications
- Work with Engineering and other technical teams to deliver system solutions
- Coordinate and facilitate user acceptance testing and conduct end-user training
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- You are an Oracle R12 Expert who has worked on various Oracle Application Modules. Or you could be an SAP or other major ERP expert.
- You do not shy away from building your own application, (ground up) if the need arises.
- Customizations do not scare you.
- You can run your own queries, analyse data to fix or define problems.
- Demonstrated track record of driving programs/projects to meet business requirements and challenging delivery dates
- Experience in deploying financial application projects globally
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organizations
- Ability to allocate time effectively across multiple competing priorities
- Go-getter, fierce task-master, and solution-oriented
- Solid understanding of Accounting, FP&A, Allocations, Consolidations, Reporting, and Compliance.
- Experience in hyper growth and/or pre-IPO environment
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Employees receive Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity within a small but rapidly growing team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in an office environment who work hard but know how to have fun
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top