Product Manager, Acquisition Partnerships
We have partnered with Google to bring Uber to Google Maps, collaborated closely with Apple to be one of the first to integrate Apple Pay as part of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus launch, and worked with the Facebook team to enable its millions of users to sign up for Uber with one tap and request a ride through Messenger. As Sr. Product Manager for Acquisition Partnerships, these are the types of massive partnership opportunities you will be asked to drive every day.
We are looking for an experienced product leader who can envision, implement, and optimize the partnership integrations that have the potential to drive the biggest business impact at Uber, with a specific focus on helping us drive user growth for Uber through partner product and marketing channels. Your performance is measured by the program’s overall metrics, how effective you are at optimizing existing product integrations and scaling out these winning solutions, and your ability to build and lead a cohesive, motivated, nimble, and high-performing cross-functional team. You will work closely with a cross-functional group that spans Engineering, Design, Data Science, Business Development, Operations, and Marketing to bring these solutions to life.
The ideal candidate possesses a combination of strong vision, deep analytics, entrepreneurial spirit, great design instincts, scrappiness, technical chops, business savvy, and top communication skills — where s/he is as comfortable presenting to the Executive team of a major company as with running a working session with a team of engineers and designers. If there is a major company that you have dreamed of partnering and developing a product integration with, this is your chance to do it at Uber.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Deep passion for proactively driving Uber’s strategy in partnering with the biggest companies in the world to drive massive business impact for Uber
- 7+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative consumer Internet products with your fingerprints all over them — and you’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished
- Focused on building businesses, not features. Experienced building & leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally including hands-on software engineering experience. Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the metal
- Stellar design instincts and product taste
- Finger-tippiness with data. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- High bar across the board — from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- “Driver” personality. You are biased toward action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- Customer obsessed. You take on complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our riders’ problems
- True passion for Uber’s mission, our products, and the company’s hybrid technology/operations nature
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top