Product Analyst, Revenue Products
Uber Technologies, at only six years old, is already one of the fastest growing startups in history. One reason for Uber’s incredible success is the tight feedback loop between Product, Data, and Engineering teams. We are looking to enrich the data being used across the company by internally publishing real-time financial data. In doing so, teams around the company can make much more informed and smart decisions on their product. In order to fulfill this vision, Finance has assembled a team of product managers and engineers, and we are seeking a Product Analyst to be the data lynchpin of our team.
In this position, you will get an amazing opportunity to play a critical role in implementing/building a wide array of financial systems. Your performance is measured by the insights you give, effectiveness of communication, and the initiative to drive ideas and implement them into action.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with Accounting, FP&A, Tax, technical teams, and other stakeholders (such as city teams across the globe) in serving relevant, informative insights
- Build predictive models that will better detect anomalies, estimate accruals, and resolve financial imbalances
- Get a deep understanding about the process and data flows involved in order to document and communicate with stakeholders
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2+ years of experience in a technology, consulting, or investment banking.
- Strong data, statistics, and analytical skills. Good grasp of SQL
- Exception Excel / data management skills – many say they are great at Excel, fewer truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there’s always more to learn)
- A passion for hacking things together in order to solve the hardest problems
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Team player
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Programming experience in R, Python
- Data nerd: loves data and all its faults, benefits, and opportunities
- Hacker: Understands how to execute, build, and get things done with limited resources
- Strategic thinker: Uses data to drive decision making. Not just for the present but for the long-term.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, ten company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to suit your needs
- Unlimited Vacation policy, work hard and take time when you need it
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top