Process Manager, Trust and Safety
The Uber Trust and Safety team is constantly innovating processes, policies, and tools to improve our users’ safety. As a Process Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage your operations experience as well as as your problem solving skills, enabling our team to uncover data-driven insights and optimize global safety processes.
This role gives you the rare opportunity to impact a product that is used by everyone around you, and that is reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
When moving millions of people a day, safety incidents will inevitably happen. Our responsibility is to do everything we can to prevent those incidents from occurring, and to support our users in the best way possible when they do happen.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Collaborate with our Global Support and Incident Response Team to document and analyze current state processes and pain points for critical business workflows
- Work with cross-functional partners to develop and implement solutions to inefficiencies, including, but not limited to: process optimization, product solutions, measuring and accountability, trainings
- Develop key relationships with functional leaders, key stakeholders, local key users and Subject Matter Experts to promote the deployment of improvement initiatives and adoption to change
- Develop appropriate metrics, tools and methods to sustain improvements
- 5-8 years plus of industry or consulting experience in global operations, process improvement, or operational excellence
- Excellent analytical skills. Passion for problem solving.
- Experience working cross-functionally and influencing company-wide decisions
- Experience in team planning, setting team metrics, and contributing to roadmap development in a collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in global support organizations
- MBA or Master’s degree a plus
- Six Sigma experience a plus
- SQL experience a plus
- Passion for improving Uber user experience with a focus on safety
- Employees are given Uber credits every month! (Along with reduced pricing overall.)
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated through your day with full kitchens, catered lunches and dinners, ice cream in the freezers, and surprising things on tap such as iced coffee and kombucha.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, cell phone reimbursement.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs. (Anthem options and Kaiser in California.)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits accounts (parking/transit).
- Paternity and maternity Leave; 1 week paid jury duty.
- Catered lunches, dinners, and full kitchen for breakfast.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it. Nine paid company holidays.
We’re making transportation as reliable as running water for everyone, everywhere. We need your brains and passion to make that vision a reality!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top