Who you are:
As Presentation Designer, you will sit alongside and collaborate with the Brand Design team. Uber has big stories to tell and we want you to help bring them to life in the best way possible.
The Presentation Designer, you will assist in storytelling and information-sharing through visual narratives by working collaboratively with people across all departments and disciplines. In this role, you’ll create inspiring and well-designed presentations and motion graphics.
Presentations will range from polishing our weekly internal decks to fully building and designing best in class externally facing executive speaking decks. Given our startup culture, you’re also prepared for just about anything to come your way.
- Master in Keynote, Illustrator
- Advanced: After Effects, Premiere, InDesign
- Ultra Bonus Points: C4D, 3DS Max
- 3+ years of graphic design experience
- Experience in additional digital mediums a plus (audio, video)
- Attention to detail — every pixel (and frame) matters
- Ability to work collaboratively with people from all disciplines
- Ability to improvise and find creative solutions
- A good sense of humor
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation plan
- Choice of computer and gear
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top