Performance Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a marketing manager to focus Uber’s driver performance marketing efforts in the US and Canada. We are a data-driven organization and are constantly striving to improve our marketing KPIs. You’ll radically increase the performance of Uber’s Driver Marketing efforts by working cross-functionally. You will focus on five areas: (1) optimizations, (2) remarketing, (3) attribution/data, (4) integrated campaigns, and (5) customer experience. You will be responsible for end-to-end execution on marketing programs, from strategic planning stages through implementation to performance monitoring.
From design to data, engineering to development, you need to love to get into the weeds with problems to figure out how to break down barriers and drastically increase output. Documentation and creating fun, efficient, scalable systems are your thing. You have a strong analytical background and a drive to build highly efficient systems. Last but not least, you love marketing. You agree that marketing is how Uber tells its story and there is no better way to tell our story than through the lense of our millions of individual riders and drivers.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Marketing Analytics to decide on budgets and goals by city and by channel for the US and Canada.
- Partner with Channel Managers to hit their goals while constantly ideating and iterating new optimization ideas to improve performance.
- Own the driver roadmap, performance, and projects for the performance marketing team.
- Project manage various marketing objectives by working closely with cross-functional internal teams, such as Offline, SEO, Strategy, Research, Product, CRM, and Design.
- Build out testing plans around creative and remarketing by identifying requirements and dependencies as well as ensuring that all stakeholders meet deadlines. Look for connections to other projects and recommend simplification and integration points.
- Share insights, learnings, and best-practices across Uber globally.
What You Need:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working on cross-functional product, marketing, and/or media-buying teams that delivered solutions related to conversion, marketing optimization, and/or user engagement.
- Strong understanding of the online marketing/analytics landscape. Have an understanding of performance/direct response marketing, test design, and integrated concepts (LTV, CTR, CVR, CPA, etc.).
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Hands-on experience project managing initiatives from start to finish. Achieves goals while managing scope, time, quality, and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes.
- High degree of initiative & excellent multi-tasking/stakeholder management skills.
- An analytical mindset. You approach problems from an inquisitive and scientific perspective and are always looking for data to help make decisions, but you know how to balance quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Great communication skills. Asking questions, listening and driving group decision-making.
- A strong entrepreneurial bent. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away, you get it done.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top