Partnerships Marketing Manager, UberEATS - France
Partnerships Marketing Manager, UberEATS France
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 500+ cities worldwide, including over 110+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we're only just getting started.
UberEATS delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you've always wanted to try. It's the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. So just tap the app, get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
UberEATS is looking for a Partnership Marketing Manager who can take charge of partnerships and campaigns. This role calls for a combination of creativity, business development, negotiation, communication, and digital marketing. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about food.
We are moving a mile a minute to make sure that Uber users, partner restaurants, and partner couriers are able to experience the magic of UberEATS.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partnership Development: Identify strategic partnerships to grow the UberEATS brand and build awareness in the city and leverage your negotiation skills to sign the best partnerships for UberEATS and our partners — this could be a campaign with a well-known chef or restaurant, to a partnership with a major food event in the city.
- Campaign Planning & Prioritization: Structure communications, meaning that this is less about a plug-and-play communications strategy and more about targeted outreach based on need and opportunity.
- User focus: Know our 'eaters' inside and out. Deeply understand their habits and preferences. Have a pulse on city specific trends. Use these insights to grow demand for UberEATS.
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and promotion efforts. Help drive our promotional strategy.
- Playbooking: Document everything. The takeaways from UberEATS today will pave the way for growth in markets around the world.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW / HAVE:
- At least 3 years of experience in product marketing, partnership, consumer marketing, business intelligence, and/or business development, in a rapidly changing environment.
- Managing integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and completing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You've demonstrated your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- A self-starter. You can see marketing opportunities and run with them. From cold-calling a festival or event, to doing post-promo analysis on how well the event went, you can own a project from start-to-finish and bring UberEATS to everyone.
- Written communication: You have strong written communication skills, especially in the context of consumer marketing. You'll be creating a lot of user content, and you can do this with minimal oversight and supervision.
- An eye for design: You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts, and you can't wait to draw out the beauty in everyday dining experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our users.
- A foodie: We want people who are passionate about food and want to revolutionize the way great, quality food is delivered in their own city.
- Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top