Partnerships Manager, PNW
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers, we make cities more accessible. Building mutually beneficial relationships with like-minded organizations is critical to our success, and we’re looking for a multi-talented Partnerships Manager to seize this opportunity.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a member of the Brand Marketing team, you’ll develop and manage partnerships with businesses, government agencies, and nonprofits across the Pacific Northwest. You’ll pursue bold ideas to help local communities thrive while supporting Uber’s growth. You should be as comfortable giving a 15-second elevator pitch about Uber to a stranger as you are analyzing program metrics.
A typical work week will include brainstorming with teammates, meeting with prospects, creating proposals, finalizing contracts, launching new programs, and reporting on results.
- A strong communicator. In short form or long form, you’re a persuasive speaker and writer. You know PowerPoint like the back of your hand.
- A born negotiator. You know how to navigate complex discussions involving various stakeholders and arrive at a win-win outcome.
- Results oriented. You care about both qualitative and quantitative results. Excel is one of your favorite tools.
- Personable. You’re authentic, engaging, and self-aware. You’re as good at listening as you are at talking.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve. You enjoy testing different strategies.
- Nimble. You can prioritize high-impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You’ve proven your ability to work well under pressure and quickly adapt to change.
- Collaborative. You’ll proactively solicit input from your teammates and step up to help them solve any problem.
- Stoked. You’re upbeat and full of energy.
- Identify partnership prospects
- Draft partnership proposals
- Plan and develop integrated programs
- Manage program implementation and results analysis
- Cultivate positive relationships with prospects and partners
- This role currently has no direct reports
- 5+ years of relevant marketing / business development / account management experience
- Proven success at building mutually beneficial relationships in the private and/or public sectors
- Consumer-oriented experience on the agency or client side
- Degree in Marketing or related field
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top