Partnerships Manager - Philippines
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
What you'll do
The candidate will be responsible for establishing and nurturing partnerships with a wide variety of external partners from all types of industries and backgrounds, with the goal of creating business opportunities for both Uber and its external partners in the Philippines.
This would include, amongst other activities, the following:
- Lead a team of superpumped individuals to connect Uber with external partners, closing deals and managing institutional relationships across the Philippines
- Source, cultivate and manage relationships with multiple corporate partners and institutions with a view to potential collaborations
- Develop tactics and strategies for acquisition and brand elevation campaigns with multiple partners, with defined timelines and clear targets
- Identify target corporate partners, across multiple verticals and industries, to collaborate with on campaigns that will help meet the business goals of Uber Philippines
- Build, develop and iterate a highly efficient and streamlined business development process that prioritizes effectiveness without sacrificing quality with a bias towards leveraging automation and technology-based tools
- Work closely with internal teammates to ensure that Driver, Rider and other user needs are aligned with business development goals
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- Experienced in business development, institutional/corporate relationship management or sales (minimum of 5 years) - preference would be given to applicants with experience in the technology, creative, banking or start-up industries.
- Ability to lead, inspire and manage a team of dedicated Enterprise members
- Highly motivated individual who can work without continuous supervision and be responsible of all aspects of business in his/her market
- Very articulate and effective communicator as many conversations will happen at CXO levels
- Sincere, meticulous and dedicated individual who loves the challenge of sourcing, managing and executing collaborative campaigns.
- A team player with a pleasant disposition as well as a humility and willingness to learn.
- Ground floor opportunity with a view to shaping the strategic direction of the company.
- Native fluency in Tagalog and English. Cebuano is a plus, though not required
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged coworkers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top