Partnerships Coordinator - Uber Eats Brasil
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
The Regional Account Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber's newest services: Uber Eats, which is in the process of expanding in a big way.
The candidate would be required to manage a specific region and the respective portfolio of restaurants. This role will require the candidate to determine specific KPIs to work on top of, and utilize a suite of tools at the candidate's disposal in order to achieve expected results. This role involves a 360 degree integration with the entire eats team due to the fact that there are several requirements that will be driven by the regional account manager that affect each area specifically.
It demands a unique combination of rapport building skills, analytical drive, and process architecting abilities. This is a fast-paced, growing role, and this person will work with the Uber Eats operations team along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams to drive significant evolution in the Uber Eats business.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
- What you'll do
- Manage a tiered portfolio of restaurants and execute upon KPI goals.
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that they fuel, rather than act as a bottleneck, on growth.
- Menu Design and Expansion Planning: Structure experiments and conduct analysis to grow basket size & usage, develop optimal restaurant mix, and dictate when we can expand geographically and temporally.
- Collecting and Acting on Feedback. Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground.
- Expansion, coaching and negotiation: help specific partners expand within the Uber Eats platform, be it via bringing more locations, assisting them on geographical expansions, operations optimization or marketing activities
Aid in developing specific strategies for a portfolio of restaurants that will contribute to the overall goal of the country.
- What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience is expected but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements. Experience around account management, analytical, operational, and / or consulting is preferred.
- Ability to take initiative and adopt a generalist mindset.
- Experience creating and optimizing processes.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through thorough analytical thinking.
- A customer service orientation and experience developing deep partnerships.
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models (we're still proving ours)
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular
Back to top