Partnerships Associate - Philippines
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market, while creating thousands of economic opportunities for drivers, and making transportation cheaper and more accessible for our riders. We are in the midst of incredible growth, which requires hard work. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow their city.
You'll be launching and managing programs that drive growth for multiple facets of Uber's business: from Uber for Business to new uberHOP routes and new marketing partnerships and collaborations. When it comes to partnering with the right and best external partners, you're the go to person. The right candidate will be a collaborative team player with extensive partnerships experience and a passion for Uber.
What you'll do
- Build and manage partnerships that align with our goals in the Enterprise space
- Develop, drive and manage Uber's ecosystem of channel partnerships
- Construct, forecast, and manage your partnerships and marketing activity to consistently exceed revenue targets and company goals
- Identify and build relationships with potential new partners
- Develop and circulate scalable best practices and playbooks that will be the foundation of this growing team for long-term sustained success
- Become an expert on the business travel space and specific, market dynamics
- Lead cross-functional execution across marketing, product and engineering teams
What you'll need
- At least need 2 years of Sales, B2B business development, partnerships management or channel marketing experience
- Structured thinking and structured approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrated experience of closing and managing complex partnerships
- Prior experience in leading product partnerships
- Prior experience in creating channel sales and sales distribution networks
- Experience at a high-growth company is a plus
- Sales experience is a plus but not required
Who you are
- Data-driven decision maker with creative and thorough business judgment
- Highly collaborative team player who thrives leading cross functional initiatives
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged coworkers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top