Partnerships Associate - Manila
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market, while creating thousands of economic opportunities for drivers, and making transportation cheaper and more accessible for our riders. We are in the midst of incredible growth, which requires hard work. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow their city.
You’ll be launching and managing programs that drive growth for multiple facets of Uber’s business: from Uber for Business to new uberHOP routes and new marketing partnerships. When it comes to partnering with the right and best external partners, you’re the go to person. The right candidate will be a collaborative team player with extensive partnerships experience and a passion for Uber.
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage partnerships that align with our goals in the Enterprise space
- Develop, drive and manage Uber’s eco-system of channel partnerships
- Construct, forecast, and manage your partnerships and marketing activity to consistently exceed revenue targets and company goals
- Identify and build relationships with potential new partners
- Develop and circulate scalable best practices and playbooks that will be the foundation of this growing team for long-term sustained success
- Become an expert on the business travel space and specific, market dynamics
- Lead cross-functional execution across marketing, product and engineering teams
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of Sales, B2B business development, partnerships management or channel marketing experience
- Structured thinking and structured approach to problem-solving.
- Proven track record of closing and managing complex partnerships
- Prior experience in leading product partnerships
- Prior experience in building channel sales and sales distribution networks
- Experience at a high-growth technology company or a startup is a serious plus
- Data-driven decision maker with creative and analytical business judgment
- Highly collaborative team player who thrives leading cross functional initiatives
- Extroverted people person preferred but not required
- Sales experience is a plus
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top