Partnership Sales Representative, UberEATS Phoenix
Are you smart, driven, and willing to work hard? We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a desire to sell and a passion for creating lasting partnerships that shape our growing business. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person with tremendous upside and potential for more responsibility based on performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be a critical part of building UberEATS restaurant partnerships in Phoenix
- Source contact info for high-quality, local restaurants and manage a pipeline of prospects
- Network, cold call, and close new partners to the UberEATS platform
- Hustle, have fun, and get creative!
- Must be able to work at least three days per week (9a-5p); full time candidates (40 hours / week) are preferable
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion for Uber, growing the UberEATS brand, and the food scene in Phoenix
- Ability to handle cold calling by being assertive, positive, and persistent
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- Ambitious and self-motivated, with a laser-focus on exceeding set goals
- A people person — you love talking to people and getting them excited
- Ability to stay poised and organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, or are currently working toward one
- Previous Sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Previous Salesforce experience is a plus, but not required
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus, but not required
- *Please note this is a full-time contract position, compensated at $15 per hour + commission**
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top