Partnership Sales Representative, UberEATS Las Vegas
UberEATS is looking for top candidates to help us grow our business in the Las Vegas market!
Are you smart, driven, and willing to work hard? We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a desire to sell and a passion for creating lasting partnerships that shape our growing business. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person with tremendous upside and potential for more responsibility based on performance.
If you think you've got what it takes to help move UberEATS to the next level, we'd love to meet you!
Please note this is a contract role, compensated at $15 per hour + commission
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be a critical part of building UberEATS restaurant partnerships
- Source contact info for high-quality, local restaurants and manage a pipeline of prospects
- Network, cold call, and close new partners to the UberEATS platform
- Hustle, have fun, and get creative!
- Must be able to work at least three days per week (9a-5p); full time candidates (40 hours / week) are also welcome
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion for Uber, growing the UberEATS brand, and the food scene in Las Vegas
- Ability to handle cold calling by being assertive, positive, and persistent
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) "I work hard because I love it" approach
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and laser-focused on exceeding set goals
- A people person -- you love talking to people and getting them excited
- Ability to stay poised and organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Have a Bachelor's degree, or are currently working toward one
- Previous sales experience is a plus, but not required
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top