Partnership Manager (Existing), UberEATS San Francisco
The Existing Partnership Manager, UberEATS role is a ground floor opportunity to help build a brand new function for Uber. Uber has expanded our on-demand capabilities into food delivery and since March, we have launched into over 20 markets, and that’s just the beginning!
This person who fills this role will be a hands-on and critical part of the team, responsible for driving growth, happiness, and retention among our base of restaurant partners. This role will be working to grow Uber’s restaurant relationships, while providing exceptional data-driven consultation and support to a diverse portfolio of restaurants at scale. This person needs to anticipate how restaurant decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of our restaurant partners and understand how UberEATS can grow their business. You should be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving problems, be able to thrive in a startup culture and above all be passionate about the restaurant space.
The Partnership Manager will manage relationships and be responsible for all post-sale growth and support of UberEATS restaurants. Additionally, they’ll be an advisor and restaurant partner advocate within Uber.
What You’ll Do
- Own relationships with UberEATS restaurants: developing, growing, and proactively supporting accounts
- Clearly communicate the value of UberEATS and its features to show ongoing ROI to our growing portfolio of restaurant partners. Develop the UberEATS performance story, communicating effectively with data at scale.
- Provide operational guidance to restaurants to help them grow their business with Uber. Help restaurants to understand the impact of their UberEATS usage.
- Utilize data-driven decision making to identify growth and upsell opportunities and improve the performance of our growth efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact.
- Act as the ultimate point of escalation for resolution of all restaurant issues.
- Scale the account management function. Help design process, structure, and tools to effectively grow account management and bring learnings and best practices to all UberEATS cities. You will be developing, executing, and measuring pilots that have the potential to have a global impact on our business and Uber’s partners’ business!
What You’ll Need
- Proven track record (min 2-4 years experience) in SMB account management or client service-related role.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze needs of restaurants to both unlock opportunities and problem-solve creatively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for diverse customer needs at scale.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on impact.
- Passion and deep understanding of customer service and restaurant landscape.
- Startup hustle and energy. Take ownership of UberEATS growth, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight our restaurant partners.
- Salesforce experience a plus, SQL experience a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top