Partnership Manager (Existing), UberEATS San Francisco
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
The Existing Partnership Manager, UberEATS role is a ground floor opportunity to help build a brand new function for Uber. Uber has expanded our on-demand capabilities into food delivery and since March, we have launched into over 20 markets, and that's just the beginning!
This person who fills this role will be a hands-on and critical part of the team, responsible for driving growth, happiness, and retention among our base of restaurant partners. This role will be working to grow Uber's restaurant relationships, while providing exceptional data-driven consultation and support to a diverse portfolio of restaurants at scale. This person needs to anticipate how restaurant decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of our restaurant partners and understand how UberEATS can grow their business. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, be able to thrive in a startup culture and above all be passionate about the restaurant space.
The Partnership Manager will manage relationships and be responsible for all post-sale growth and support of UberEATS restaurants. Additionally, they'll be an advisor and restaurant partner advocate within Uber.
What You'll Do
- Own relationships with UberEATS restaurants: developing, growing, and proactively supporting accounts
- Clearly communicate the value of UberEATS and its features to show ongoing ROI to our growing portfolio of restaurant partners. Develop the UberEATS performance story, communicating effectively with data at scale.
- Provide operational guidance to restaurants to help them grow their business with Uber. Help restaurants to understand the impact of their UberEATS usage.
- Utilize data-driven decision making to identify growth and upsell opportunities and improve the performance of our growth efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact.
- Act as the ultimate point of escalation for resolution of all restaurant issues.
- Scale the account management function. Help design process, structure, and tools to effectively grow account management and bring learnings and best practices to all UberEATS cities. You will be developing, executing, and measuring pilots that have the potential to have a global impact on our business and Uber's partners' business!
What You'll Need
- Proven track record (min 2-4 years experience) in SMB account management or client service-related role.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze needs of restaurants to both unlock opportunities and problem-solve creatively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for diverse customer needs at scale.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on impact.
- Passion and deep understanding of customer service and restaurant landscape.
- Startup hustle and energy. Take ownership of UberEATS growth, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight our restaurant partners.
- Salesforce experience a plus, SQL experience a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top