Partners Operations & Logistics Manager (Special Projects) - Seoul
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market. The Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest services, which is growing in a big way! We are looking for individuals who are passionate and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow our business.
This role involves ownership of operations related to our partners, from onboarding and training all the way through to analysis and optimization of operations. It demands a unique combination of rapport building skills, analytical horsepower, and process architecting chops. This is an intense startup-within-a-startup role, and you will work with the engineering, product, and process teams to drive a stepchange evolution in the business in 2016 and beyond.
What you’ll do:
- Onboarding: Help partners get started on the platform.
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. in such a way that they fuel growth.
- Partner Relations: Build relationships, identify and dig into problem areas to help to solve issues for our partners.
- Collecting and Acting on Feedback: Create processes and tools to stay in close communication with partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground. Design and Planning: Structure experiments and conduct analysis to grow basket size & usage, develop optimal mix.
- Product Improvement: Actively identify product features and enhancements that will improve our partners’ experience.
- Hustle: Take ownership of business growth in your city, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight our users and partners!
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of Startup, Strategy Consulting, Sales and Trading/Banking, or other relevant background.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent Excel skills. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- A process guru with a demonstrated track record of leading initiatives and projects at your organization that drive positive impact for your business.
- Passion for the on-demand space.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist dowhatittakes mindset.
- You embrace and love feedback. From our partners and our rating systems to our daytoday workstyle, Uber embraces feedback on all fronts.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Monthly gym and phone reimbursement.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top