Partner Operations Manager - Paris
The Partner Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help drive growth through the optimization of our growing number of fleet partners and independent drivers. This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the rider experience through greater vehicle availability while minimizing costs. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking & inter-personal ability to manage partnerships, define and launch new products, and to be the owner of the operational performance of your city.
This is an intense business side startup role and this person will work closely with our advanced tools to monitor driver behavior and ensure efficiency through asset utilization, network optimisation and vehicle supply growth. This role will have direct responsibility for the growth of their business, working hand in hand with Marketing, Product, Public Policy and Communications functions contributing from around the world. Your analytic and soft skills are expected to be fully utilized on a daily basis from Day 1.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic fleet partnerships and driver development.
- Be on the front lines for driver on-boarding and training.
- Fleet management and optimisation (supply-chain management).
- Heavy metrics analysis and product/process improvement.
- Define and implement launch of new rider-facing products.
- Expansion planning/recruiting. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of geographic expansion and work with management to execute those strategies.
- Take ownership of Uber’s growth in your city and country.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- Up to three years of operational/analytical experience gained in consulting, investment banking, marketing or operations management.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models.
- Masters (“Grande Ecole”) degree in science/engineering, economics, finance or similar field.
- Relevant experience in logistics software and/or car services is a plus.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top