Partner Operations Manager - Madrid
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 500+ cities worldwide, including over 80+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and adapt it to the local market, while creating thousands of economic opportunities for drivers, and making transportation cheaper and more accessible for our riders.
We are looking to further build out the Uber team in Madrid with a Partner Operations Manager. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking & inter-personal ability to manage partnerships. You will work in a tight team of fellow Operations and Marketing Managers. Together you will build, run and grow Uber’s business in Spain. Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Analytics. Utilize driver data to understand driver behavior and areas for improvement in our driver communication, sign-up and incentive programs.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with aggressive timelines for completion
- Product Improvement. Pro-actively search for bugs or new features. which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience.
- Partner Relations. Manage driver relationships, identify & attack problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses for partner rewards.
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber’s growth in their city and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW / HAVE:
- 2-4 years of operational/analytical experience gained in consulting, investment banking or operations management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Economics, Engineering or similar field.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach. Relevant experience in a fast paced business environment is a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top