Partner Operations Manager - Amsterdam
Uber started out to solve a simple problem: the need to get a ride across town. Six years and two billion trips later, we’ve stumbled upon something a bit bigger: a new way to help tackle congestion—one of the most serious challenges cities face today.
We are present in over 420+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
Longer term, we’re optimistic that smartphone apps like Uber can also offer a real alternative to individual car ownership. After all, if you can press a button and get an affordable ride across town in minutes 24-hours a day, why bother to own a car? There is an alternative to a world that looks like a parking lot and moves like a traffic jam. Join Uber to help make that future possible.
We are looking to further build out the Uber team in the Netherlands with an Partner Operations Manager. This role is a unique opportunity to help build one of the fastest growing companies ever. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking & inter-personal ability to manage partnerships. You will work in a tight team of 8 fellow Operations and Marketing Managers. Together you will build, run and grow Uber’s business in the Netherlands. Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for the growth of partner-drivers on the Uber platform
- Driver on-boarding and training
- Managing quality of partners on the Uber platform
- Find new sources of supply, think of and implement acquisition strategies
- Heavy metrics analysis and product/process improvement
- Business development; identify potential new partners and find mutually beneficial ways to lower application thresholds for future partner-drivers on the platform
- Take ownership of Uber’s growth in their city.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- 3 – 8 years of operational/analytical experience gained in consulting, investment banking, marketing or operations management
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models
- Masters (MSc.) degree in science/engineering, economics, finance or similar field
- Relevant experience in a fast paced business environment is a plus
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity and as an early member of our business operations team; you’ll shape the business direction of the company.
- We’re not just another social web app: we’re moving real assets and real people around their cities.
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top