Partner Manager- Las Vegas
Partner Manager – Las Vegas, NV
The Partner Manager for Las Vegas is a unique opportunity to directly impact tourism ridership. This person will own relationships with Fortune 500 companies in Las Vegas. This is a hands-on role and critical function of the team, responsible for driving growth, happiness, and retention among our base of casino partners.
We are looking for someone who is business-savvy, comfortable in a fast paced environment, loves solving problems and able to thrive in a startup culture.
What You’ll Do
This role is focused on effectively managing relationships and implementing initiatives with existing casino partners. To do so you will:
- Own strategic partner relationships to yield tangible metrics outcomes.
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics.
- Drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings.
- Manage the big picture, and the tiny details. You’re organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed.
- Bring your analytical A-game. You’ll be building business models, performing analysis to understand trends, providing actionable insights, and tracking productivity and success of initiatives to ensure we’re driving toward the best possible outcome.
- Drive initiatives. You will drive and support key strategic initiatives across our portfolio of casino partners to increase ridership and deliver long term value.
- Act as the ultimate point of escalation for resolution of all casino issues.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, MBA or Masters is a plus.
- 3-5+ years in an account management, project management or client service-related role.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze needs of partners to both unlock opportunities and problem-solve creatively.
- Proven track record of account or client success, consistently exceeding KPIs and company goals.
- Creative mindset with fresh ideas to acquire and engage hotel guests and tap into network of Vegas locals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for partner needs with VP and Director level employees.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on impact.
- Passion and deep understanding of customer service and casino landscape.
- Startup hustle and energy. Take ownership of Las Vegas tourism growth, do whatever it takes to get the job done and delight our casino partners.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top