Partner Engagement Lead - UK
As Partner Engagement Lead – UK, you will be responsible for deepening our partnership with the thousands of men and women who drive with Uber in the UK, through open dialogue and external engagement.
You will ideally have a unique combination of grassroots community engagement experience, business acumen (operations management), analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to build and develop relationships with a wide range of people and communities.
In this role, you will engage our valued partner-drivers as a member of our UK Operations team. You will develop meaningful and scalable engagement strategies to enhance the Uber partner-driver experience drawing on your experience in creating advocacy through your previous roles.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead a team in the development and execution of partner engagement strategies that will foster a strong advocacy for Uber amongst our partner-drivers
- Develop strong relationships with partners and their local communities
- Conduct research by gathering data in one-on-one and group engagement settings, and conducting experiments with detailed analyses
- Identify business challenges pertaining to the engagement of our partner community and devise innovative solutions to solve them
- Present qualitative data-driven recommendations with clear proposed next steps
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver incentive programmes and work with management to execute them
- Manage budgets related to initiatives and events
- Present internal stakeholders with engagement opportunities and events
- CRM strategy and execution to instigate and track interactions with Partners
- Political and/or grassroots community organiser
- Economic development consultant or similar background aiming to apply process to core business functions and having direct responsibility for the results
- Community Relations Manager with an obsession for people, with experience engaging with local communities through a wide array of events.
- Engagement Director or Manager that brings together a passion for networking and supporting individuals’ professional growth.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- 4-6 years of finance / business analytics / applied economics or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Economics, Finance, Government, or Social Science type fields
- Strong communication skills with a passion for doing good and engaging a wide range of stakeholders.
- Sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Experience managing strategic partnerships with non-profit organizations is a plus
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top