Paid Social - Sr. Marketing Manager - Mexico City
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting people
through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities
for riders and more business for drivers. We are a groundbreaking startup, providing
quality, on-demand requests from the touch of your phone. We are one of the
fastest growing startups in the world, and we're looking for a social advertising
strong performer to join the Growth Marketing team and help us scale our paid
acquisition efforts as we grow in hundreds of cities worldwide.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage daily execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook & Twitter.
- Setup & execute paid social acquisition campaigns across cities.
- Work on daily reporting & bid and budget optimization to improve the return on investment of your campaigns.
- Constantly be testing - A/B test landing pages, ad copy testing.
- Keep up to date with paid social best practices and strategies.
- Work closely with Facebook & Twitter teams to develop and test new ad formats, targeting strategies, etc.
- Support other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to commit.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in dedicated paid social performance marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience.
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Language skills - Spanish, Portuguese.
- Experience working with LATAM regions in marketing and a knowledge of the LATAM media landscape and partners.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers in a enjoyable office environment
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top