Paid Social Manager, UberEATS - EMEA
Uber started out to solve a simple problem: the need to get a ride across town. Six years and two billion trips later, we’ve stumbled upon something a bit bigger: a new way to help tackle congestion—one of the most serious challenges cities face today.
We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
Longer term, we’re optimistic that smartphone apps like Uber can also offer a real alternative to individual car ownership. After all, if you can press a button and get an affordable ride across town in minutes 24-hours a day, why bother to own a car? There is an alternative to a world that looks like a parking lot and moves like a traffic jam. Join Uber to help make that future possible.
This is a unique opportunity, we need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to build and support a new business within Uber. You will work on a regional scale to help grow Uber’s business and analyze marketing strategy through executing new strategies and partnering to add new customers and companies to the UberEATS ecosystem.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage daily execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook & Twitter etc..
- Setup & execute paid social acquisition campaigns across the region.
- Work on daily reporting & bid and budget optimization to improve the ROI of your campaigns.
- Constantly be testing – A/B test landing pages, ad copy testing.
- Keep up to date with paid social best practices and strategies.
- Work closely with Facebook & Twitter teams to develop and test new ad formats, targeting strategies, etc.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- +3 years of experience in dedicated paid social performance marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience.
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Experience working with PMD/FMP will be considered a plus
You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You’re the customer advocate and need to bring the voice of Uber to the masses…you ready?
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivatd co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top