Paid Search Manager, UberEATS (MX)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
The UberEverything team is building Uber's next set of businesses; whether it's delivering food within 10 minutes with UberEATS or sending things across town with UberRUSH, you will be involved in some of the new exciting business lines coming out of Uber. In this role, you will be responsible for building out new acquisition strategies and experimenting for new growth levers.
Uber is looking to further build out its performance marketing team with a paid social marketing manager to help grow UberEATS in the LATAM region. The ideal person for this role has had a very clear paid social background and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends.
What you'll do:
- Manage daily execution of paid search campaigns
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for SEM campaigns
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices and strategies
- Hands-on bid optimization to meet and exceed volume and return on investment targets
- Build and execute keyword expansion plans
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Support other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to commit
What you need:
- 2+ years of experience in dedicated paid search engine marketing
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Language skills – English & Spanish
- Experience working with LATAM regions in marketing and a knowledge of the LATAM media landscape and partners.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, healthcare.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically inspires people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top