Outbound Talent Sourcer, EMEA - Operations
Here, at Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want a sourcer who has the same critical eye. Our sourcers should be able to find the diamonds in the rough.
We are growing rapidly and need someone with hustle to help us continue to grow our Operations team across EMEA.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
What you'll do
- Source and hire top Operations talent across EMEA
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here
- Evangelize the Uber Brand
- Provide the best candidate expereince
- Work closely with our global team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Keep 'em warm! Handle your pipeline of prospects and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about competitors, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
What you'll need
- 3-5+ years of in-house or agency sourcing experience
- Ability to be creative to find the best / hidden talents
- Exposure to international sourcing / placements is highly advantageous
- Prior experience with commercial or operations profiles preferred
- Degree qualified or equivalent work experience
- Tech savvy
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Chance to join the best recruiting team and work in the very centre of Amsterdam!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top