Organic Social Manager - South Cone (Santiago)
Uber seeks full-time Content Marketing Managers to create, manage, and distribute regional web content. The ideal candidate understands how content works across a customer journey to fulfill both regional business objectives and local user needs. The Content Marketing Manager will be the strongest advocate for transforming global insights and initiatives into impactful region- and city-based content.
- Operationalize web content strategy within a region, working with city-based Marketing Managers to plan, produce, and publish localized web content.
- Develop and manage editorial calendars for a region, ensuring that writers and producers fulfill all steps of the content lifecycle.
- Create editorial best practices, from writing and publishing to tracking and optimization.
- Be the in-house uber.com expert—Regional Content Marketing Managers will receive in-depth training on Uber's proprietary CMS and Social Media tools and will be expected to help local teams become experts.
- Strategically prioritize content initiatives based on their region's unique business requirements and customer needs.
- Track content across its lifecycle, optimize top performing content, and provide recommendations that help enhance web content strategy at Uber.
- Act as a subject matter expert on all things related to social media for the Uber brand within the region. Possess an understanding of channeling strategies, content best practices.
- Strong writing abilities—while overseeing content production across cities, Regional Content Marketing Managers may also write core content on uber.com. It's crucial that their writing is not only grammatically flawless, but also aligns with the Uber brand voice.
- Passion for developing sound content strategy, determining message hierarchies, and developing user experiences that communicate exactly the right message to the right person at the right time.
- A keen eye for measurement, helping to provide reports against KPIs and key strategic insights.
- Knowledgeable or willing to learn about amplification and distribution, including organic and paid strategies, social media platforms, and native distribution (platforms include but are not limited to: Sprinklr, Outbrain, Media Partners).
- Experience publishing for SEO, Social, or CRM channels is a bonus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top