Ops Learning Specialist
The Ops Learning team is a global team responsible for building, scaling, and maintaining learning programs to support the development of our Operations organization (think: thousands ridesharing and EATs employees across over 400 cities and 65 countries). Work with us to build a learning culture through groundbreaking learning programs and engaging, creative content.
The ideal candidate for possesses strong stakeholder management skills, has a stellar attention to detail, interest in staying extremely close to Uber’s ridesharing and EATs organizations, and the ability to move quickly, sometimes with limited direction.
If you’re excited to break the learning mold by delivering unique, innovative programs and materials to a global Ops audience – this role is for you!
- Project manage the development of ridesharing + EATs specific learning programs
- Partner with subject experts across the company to create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention
- Stay close to the evolving needs of our ridesharing and EATs organizations, identifying new opportunities for learning support
- Manage stakeholders across the business to get work done fast – like really fast!
- Identify, isolate, and remove bottlenecks and operational weaknesses from current learning/development processes
- Set, measure, and deliver on KPIs for learning and development programs
- Assess the impact of learning programs and iterate to find the optimal delivery and investment
- A Project manager. Proven experience of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work with tight timescales and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize processes.
- Analytically oriented. You can demonstrate impact and efficacy of initiatives on the business.
- Tech-savvy. You know how to navigate through systems and tools, and constantly find way to make tasks more efficient.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You’re a quick learner and willing to help out wherever needed.
- Organized. You have superior organizational and administrative skills and don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Self-driven. You follow through on all tasks with integrity.
- Willingness to relocate to San Francisco
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-5 years experience in learning & development, consulting, project management, organizational development or other related field.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top