Operations Support Manager, Xchange Leasing (Phoenix)
Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an incredible rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
We’re looking for a team player who is obsessed with customer experience to join our growing business. If you love to work hard, have a true passion for great customer experience, and are looking to join an amazing team, this may be the perfect job for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the Operations Team with various projects to ensure efficient delivery of a seamless customer experience
- Partner with team members across the organization to identify, select, and management third party business partners
- Serve as a point of contact for process changes and cascade to various Business Support Teams to ensure seamless transition of processes, ensure team member engagement, and ensure change management processes are accurately completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate requests for Xchange Support with Workforce Management team to ensure optimal staffing for Central Operations Teams, while maximizing support to other Xchange Teams
- Monitor the various Specialty Team Operations and offer support with day to day project requirements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years relevant work experience
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- The willingness to be passionate about every piece of your work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office strongly preferred
- Relentless passion for process improvement, change management, and business relationship building
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics
- Ability to work occasionally evenings and weekends to meet deadlines
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, gym & cell phone reimbursement, nine company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top