Operations Strategy Coordinator - North of Brazil
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Role
The Operations and Strategy area is critical as it is in charge of continually improving the rider experience through greater driver availability, while minimizing costs and streamlining processes associated with the supply side of our business. This role is ultimately responsible for making sure we have drivers on the road, where we need them, and when we need them, at all times.
What You'll Do
- Take a data driven approach to plan, analyze and implement driver and rider acquisition, engagement and re-engagement campaigns, to ensure superior rider and driver happiness.
- Identify actionable customer needs and insights to support strategic decision making and to leverage in customer lifecycle projects.
- Develop & optimize processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps, own processes end-end and constantly seek to improve them.
- Take Initiative. Take ownership of Uber's growth in your city.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, Business, Marketing or similar field -- if you think your background brings something to the table, we want to hear from you!
- 1-2 years of Strategy Consulting, Engineering, Banking, Business Intelligence or similar background in a large business or of growing a startup.
- Analytical rigor - Excellent Excel skills, SQL skills is a plus. We use data to inform our decisions; you'll quickly identify what data you need to resolve a problem and how to analyse it to get to your answer. You'll have experience dealing with complex data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Roll up your sleeves and get into the details approach.
- Business curiosity - you love to learn and constantly seek ways to improve your understanding of the business and the tools you use.
About the Team
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market, while creating thousands of economic opportunities for drivers, and making transportation cheaper and more accessible for our riders.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top