Operations Strategy Coordinator - Belo Horizonte
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Operations Coordinator work in collaboration with Operations Managers and Marketing Managers to execute projects and deliver the growth targets for the region. This person will work to attract, convert, engage and retain drivers and riders facing a multitude of complex needs and bottlenecks. This requires a commitment to operational excellence, a deep understanding of drivers' and rider's life cycle, the capacity of out-of-the-box thinking, and a customer centric mindset to implement high impact initiatives to develop user engagement. This role also calls for highly adaptable profiles that are keen to tackle different issues and will demonstrate ability to push new initiatives, positively challenge the existing, and make the role what they want it to be.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Take a data driven approach to plan, analyze and implement driver and rider acquisition, engagement and re-engagement campaigns, to ensure superior rider and driver happiness.
- Identify actionable customer needs and insights to support strategic decision making and to leverage in customer lifecycle projects.
- Develop & optimize processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps, own processes end-end and constantly seek to improve them.
- Take Initiative. Take ownership of Uber's growth in your region.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, Business, Marketing or similar field - if you think your background brings something to the table, we want to hear from you!
- 1-2 years of Strategy Consulting, Engineering, Banking, Business Intelligence or similar background in a large business or of growing a startup.
- Analytical rigor - Excellent Excel skills, SQL skills is a plus. We use data to inform our decisions; you'll quickly identify what data you need to resolve a problem and how to analyse it to get to your answer. You'll have experience dealing with complex data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Roll up your sleeves and get into the details approach.
- Business curiosity - you love to learn and constantly seek ways to improve your understanding of the business and the tools you use.
- Make sure to send your resume in English to be considered.
About the Team
The Belo Horizonte team is responsible both for Minas Gerais and Espirito Santo.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top