Operations Recruiter, EMEA
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, Uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want a recruiter who has the same critical eye. Our recruiters must be able to find the diamonds in the rough.
We need help building our teams on an international level. If you're ready to work hard and enjoy sourcing and hiring top talent worldwide, this may be the gig for you.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You're flexible, team orientated and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You'll be tasked with supporting our Operations division across EMEA, building teams who launch and grow the awesome cities we operate regionally. This includes:
- Source top talents using a variety of creative techniques
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here.
- Spread the Uber message through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4+ years' experience, preferably in-house (with available metrics to back up how great you are)
- Experience supporting Operations teams (including Growth Marketing, Brand, Supply, General Management)
- Creative solutions driven mindset
- Experience in a fast-growing tech environment a plus
- Solid understanding of our vision, business model and operations
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
Uber is changing how the world thinks about transportation. What started as an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas is now changing the logistical fabric of cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top