Operations Manager, UberEATS - Stockholm
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market. The UberEATS Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help expand one of Uber's newest services, UberEATS. This is a critical role as it interfaces between EATS courier partners and EATS restaurant partners to optimize the food delivery process. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and social ability to run partnerships.
What you'll do:
- Own operations in your city: Delivering an amazing service to our users goes through tight courier & restaurant operations management.
- Handle a local team: We have local teams on the ground and we need optimistic leaders to develop these teams while shaping the organisation.
- Develop & Optimize Processes: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. You will help design processes; whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. to fuel growth and drive efficiency.
- Courier and Restaurant Partner Relations: Grow number of partners on the platform, manage partner development, monitor metrics, and ensure high-quality experiences on the UberEATS system to provide the most reliable food delivery service in town.
- Strategy: Decide which projects the team should prioritize, and set a high-reaching timeline to reach those goals.
- Product Improvement: Actively search for new features which could improve our courier and restaurant partners' experience on UberEATS.
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in your city, and do what it takes to get the job done.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 2 years of analytical, operational and/or consulting experience.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- A willingness to be "in the trenches" working with our courier and restaurant partners.
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get things done attitude.
- Experience creating and optimizing processes.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top