Operations Manager, UberEATS - France Expansion
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
UberEATS was launched in France in March 2016 and is now the most downloaded Food Delivery App with more than 1.5M downloads. We are available in 13 cities, delivering from over 3,000 restaurants and growing quickly!UberEATS delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you've always wanted to try. It's the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. You just have to tap the app and get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
About the Role
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market. The UberEATS Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help expand one of Uber's newest services, UberEATS. This is a critical role as it interfaces between EATS courier partners and EATS restaurant partners to optimize the food delivery process. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to run partnerships.
At UberEATS, Operations teams are the heart and soul of the company. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market. The UberEATS Operations Manager role is a rare opportunity to help expand UberEATS in France
This is a critical role as it interfaces between EATS courier partners and EATS restaurant partners to optimize the food delivery process. This operations-driven role calls for a combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, interpersonal ability to run partnerships and people management.
What You'll Do
- As an Operation Manager you will be in charge of shaping and lead your city to success, delivering an amazing service to our users thanks to on-point courier & restaurant operations management.
- Lead a local team: We have local teams on the ground that will help you managing all type of operations. That's why we look forward to hiring optimistic leaders: to develop these teams while shaping the organisation.
- Develop & Optimize Processes: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. You will help design processes; whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. to fuel growth and drive efficiency.
- Courier and Restaurant Partner Relations: Grow number of partners on the platform, manage partner development, monitor metrics, and ensure high-quality experiences on the UberEATS system to provide the most reliable food delivery service in town.
- Strategy: Decide which projects the team should prioritize, and set a bold timeline to reach those goals.
- Product Improvement: Actively search for new features which could improve our courier and restaurant partners' experience on UberEATS.
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in your city, and do what it takes to get the job done.
What you'll need
- +2 years of experience
- You like taking initiative and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environment.
- You are willing to be proactive and in contact with our courier and restaurant partners
- You have a creative mindset and enjoy putting in place initiatives to solve practical issues
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking
- Although we privilege analytical, operational and/or consulting background we would be happy to consider your experience if you trust it could bring something different to the table
Back to top