Operations Manager - Spain (New Supply)
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market, while creating sound economic opportunities for drivers, and making transportation simples, more reliable and more accessible for our riders. We are in the midst of incredible growth, which requires hard work. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow their city.
The Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on your city through the growth and optimization of the driver population on Uber's platform. This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the rider experience through greater driver availability, while minimizing costs and streamlining processes associated with the supply side of our business. This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking and interpersonal ability to maintain relationships with a very valuable part of our business; our driver partners.
What you'll do
- Shape and lead the growth of the partner-driver community in Spain. Your job will be to ensure that Uber is the ride sharing platform of choice not only for riders, but also for partner-drivers.
- Create and cultivate the relationship with Uber partners. Our relationship with partner-drivers is a partnership that should be maintained and strengthened over time.
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics to support and help partners constantly improve their performance.
- Support product development and improvement, proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver experience.
- Hustle! Execute with Speed and Resourcefulness. Take ownership of Uber's growth in Iberia and do everything under the sun to make sure projects advance.
What you'll need
- At least 3-5 years of Consulting, Accounting, or Banking background with previous experience using data to drive business decisions.
- Excellent excel skills, SQL skills preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- Ability to create, implement and improve scalable operational processes.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top