Operations Manager - Momentum Program
Uber is looking to bring on Partner-Driver Reward Program Manager, dedicated to piloting and implementing big impact deals. The primary program for this role will be Momentum — a series of initiatives to increase driver partner engagement and happiness.
Uber is committed to providing people with work that puts them first through its platform. The products we build, the processes we push out, and the communications we send are all about creating flexibility and opportunity for driver partners. The Reward Program Manager will be tasked with ensuring that Uber’s relationship with its partners is a strategic, competitive advantage. This entails engaging drivers early by understanding their goals and pain points, motivating drivers by helping them reach their goals and finding long term solutions for their pain points, and rewarding drivers who meet their goals while providing an exceptional experience for riders.
The Reward Program Manager will be a proven and well-respected Operations leader, an analytical powerhouse, an innovative problem solver, a compelling storyteller, and an empathetic advocate for drivers on the Uber platform.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Source, Negotiate and Execute big impact deals that improve partner-driver experience
- Develop and continue to improve on a dashboard of actionable data about the driver experience
- Partner with the product teams to improve driver onboarding, communications, NPS, and earnings
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 4+ years of business development / sales experience; aggressive executor
- Highly analytical with an instinct for data-driven decisions
- Strong cross collaborator; ability to quarterback across several different teams
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top