Operations Manager - Marketplace Analytics
We are looking for a strong, experienced analyst to join our Marketplace team. You will have a unique opportunity to help drive business growth by increasing the efficiency of the marketplace and monitoring rider and driver experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analytics. Measure and monitor performance of our operational systems and product portfolio to drive efficient and cost-effective gains.
- Experiments. Put your ideas to real-world tests. Oversee experiments setup, and scientifically measure their outcomes.
- Advisory. Identify key opportunities to drive our operations roadmap, work with Operations teams across country to create local impact and align with regional strategy
- Product Improvement. Track rider and driver sentiment, monitor performance of new products and features and identify new product opportunities across our business that unlock further growth
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 5 years of experience in an analytical role
- Background in Operations, Tech, E-commerce, Banking
- Solid track record of data-driven decision making in previous roles
- SQL and coding experience is strongly preferred
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, eight paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top