Operations Manager - Driver acquisition (funnel management)
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- The Operations & Logistics Manager role is opportunity join driver aquisition team. This role will have direct responsibility for the driver funnel management in the Russian market. This is an opportunity to work on operational challenges, solve analytical tasks and coordinate a number of teams
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Optimize supply driver acquisition funnel (from sign up to active user). Identify and implement best conversion practices across different driver acquisition channels
- Dive into multiple metrics to identify growth opportunities. Develop and scale existing processes
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure that best practices are being implemented
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- At least 2 years of operations & analytics experience gained in consulting, supply chain or operations management
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment
- Startup "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Degree in science/engineering, economics, finance or similar field
- Relevant experience in logistics software or car services is a plus
- SQL or other geeky skills is a plus
- Employees are given Uber credits each month
- Free office meals
- Ground floor opportunity to shape business direction of the company
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top