Operations & Logistics Manager, Marketing Analytics
The Operations & Logistics Manager – Marketing Analytics role is a unique opportunity to drive analytical projects in a fast-paced startup environment. We are looking for an Operations & Logistics Manager to develop strategies to manage and analyze interactions throughout the driver lifecycle and help us engage, retain, and educate driver-partners in cities around the SoCal region.
This specialized Operations role requires a combination of technical skills (data & statistical analysis, experiment design & execution, Excel) and marketing savvy (campaign design & execution and channel optimization). This includes persona mapping and segmentation, designing and executing communications, developing projects, processes, and experiments driven by a deep understanding of data and analytics.
What You’ll Do:
Create a Holistic View of the Customer Lifecycle.
Gather and analyze data to inform key business decisions pertaining to the customer journey. Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to track the customer experience throughout their lifecycle.
Analyze and Execute Data-Driven Decisions.
Determine areas of opportunity, design and execute sound experiments, and present data-driven recommendations that improve current business practices in order to drive engagement, loyalty and retention. Build frameworks and models to understand key business metrics and conduct customer segmentation to create targeted experiences to optimize the customer experience.
Partner with Internal Teams.
Use your expertise to support the various Operations roles with everything from optimizing the driver-partner experience to strategizing marketing tactics and driving customer acquisition and engagement.
What You Need to Know/Have:
- 3-5 years of business analytics / marketing / consulting / applied economics or related experience
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Experience planning and launching lifecycle campaigns with demonstrable results
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment
- Solid understanding of data-driven customer acquisition, conversion and (re)engagement
- Experience with A/B testing and experimental design, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Customer obsession: You demonstrate a willingness to be “in the trenches” working with and learning from driver-partners and an ability to leverage customer insights, like segmentation analyses or psychographic profiles, to create compelling campaigns in a consistent brand voice
- Comfortable diving into analyses, driving business recommendations, generating organizational buy-in, and operationalizing processes from idea to execution
- Startup hustle: You own your projects completely and are a fierce advocate for creating business value
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with ambiguity; requires being scrappy
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month
- The rare opportunity to change the world where everyone around you is using the product you built – we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top