Operations & Logistics Manager - EATS - Bogota
The UberEATS Operations & Logistics Manager role is a unique opportunity to help expand one of Uber’s newest services: UberEATS. This is a critical role as it interfaces between EATS driver partners and EATS restaurant partners to optimize the food delivery process. This operations-driven role calls for a self-starter who specializes in creative problem solving, is excited by creating and iterating on operationally complex processes, and can develop and manage a multitude of restaurant relationships. This is an intense business side startup role, and this person will work with the EATS operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams. This role will have direct responsibility for the growth of the UberEATS business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Strategy and Analytics. Structure analytical and process-oriented experiments to develop optimal weekly menu, dictate when we can expand geographically and temporally, create account management tools for our multitude of partners, and much, much more!
- Restaurant Partner Management. Work with restaurant partners (often on-site at their restaurants) to launch and refine the fulfillment process.
- Food Quality Control. Take ownership of the quality of the food being delivered from start to finish; run daily temperature testing and work with restaurant partners on continuous improvement of their quality control processes.
- Collect and Act on Feedback. Create processes to stay in close communication with restaurant partners and customers and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground.
- CFO – Chief Food Officer. Test (or get friends at work to test) all food items to determine what makes it onto our platform; regularly dine on the best food in town!
- Hustle. Take ownership of UberEATS growth in your city, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university and 2-5+ years of operational/analytical experience or experience in a related field
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our driver and restaurant partners
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models (we’re still proving ours)
- Passion for the on demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top