Operations & Logistics Manager - Cambodia
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the job
The Operations & Logistics Manager role is a unique opportunity to help drive growth through the optimization of our growing number of partner drivers. This is a critical role as it correlates to continually improving the rider experience through greater availability while minimizing costs. This data-driven role calls for a combination of analytical thinking & interpersonal ability to nurture our partnerships.
What you'll do
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of driver and rider metrics to properly allocate supply, guide driver incentive programs, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Uber system
- Strategy. Select which projects the team should focus on and set a progressive timeline to reach goals quickly
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience
- Partner Relations. Guide driver development, identify problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses for driver perks
- Expansion Planning / Recruiting. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver incentive programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- Driver Support. Oversee the day-to-day issues of thousands of drivers on our system
- Be Resourceful. Take ownership of Uber's growth in your city and do everything you can to support and enhance the quality of our services.
- Mobilize & Grow. Take on new opportunities like launching a new market, spinning off a new product line, experimenting with new business models…the possibilities are endless!
What you'll need
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through deep analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- A willingness to be "on the ground" working with our driver-partners
- SQL knowledge is a huge plus
- Native fluency in Khmer and English
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top