Operations & Logistics Manager, Argentina
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
The Operations & Logistics Manager role is a unique opportunity to lead projects in a fast-paced environment. We are looking to develop strategies to acquire new drivers & riders and manage interactions with them throughout the customer lifecycle and help us attract, engage, and retain them.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Analysis of acquisition and engagement campaigns, maintain a healthy acquisition channel mix to drive profitable growth, and evaluate performance of initiatives executed
- Develop & Optimize Processes: take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with progressive timelines for completion
- Take ownership of Uber's growth in your city and do everything you can to support and enhance the quality of our services
- Cost-Benefit Analysis: evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver & rider offline acquisition programs
- Strategy: get the insights, plan, prioritize and execute the projects to reach our growth goals
- Stakeholder Relationship: manage and work with different stakeholders in order to set campaigns, budgets, and projects along the region
What You'll Need
- Minimum 4 years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, business strategy, strategy consulting or related experience is expected - but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Professional profeciency in English and Spanish
- SQL proficiency
- Decision-making mentality and sound business judgment
- Comfortable diving into analyses, driving business recommendations, generating organizational buy-in, and operationalizing processes from idea to execution
- Data-driven marketing expertise
Back to top