Operations & Logistics Manager (Analytics Focused) - Singapore
Uber Overview..Job Description
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!About the Role
Uber is a marketplace, and our Operations & Logistics Managers / Coordinators help own the entire "supply" side of that marketplace in their city - they optimize the quantity and quality of cars available to our users, and continually improve the rider experience via scheduling, asset utilization, and driver incentive programs. We are seeking a highly analytical Operations Manager / Coordinator to support the operations team as we continue to grow our presence here in Singapore.In practice this requires a unique mix of analytical and interpersonal skills; a deep understanding of how to use our data to quickly understand trends in supply and demand, combined with an ability to understanding of how to take advantage of those insights. This is an intense, business-side startup role which has a clear and direct, impact on the growth of our business.
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- Analytical ability - We want someone super analytical, with at least 2 years experience in highly analytical roles. SQL experience is preferred. We take an intensely data-driven approach to running our business, which requires individuals who can map technical skills onto business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Business instincts - Inherently curious by nature, you enjoy thinking about what makes different businesses tick. You'd be excited to master Uber's business model, and would doggedly pursue making that model flourish in your city.
- Drive and hustle - The role of Operations & Logistics Manager / Coordinator (Analytics Focus) requires great resourcefulness, working with limited resources to deliver intelligent, impactful insights that drive real business impact on a real-time basis.
- 2-6 years working experience (with at least 2 years in highly analytical roles)
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Monthly gym and phone reimbursement.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
CompensationFull-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top