Operations Excellence Manager, Trust and Safety
The Uber Trust and Safety team is constantly innovating processes, policies, and tools to improve our users’ safety. As an Operational Excellence Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage your operations experience as well as as your problem solving skills, enabling our team to uncover data-driven insights and optimize global safety processes.
This role gives you the rare opportunity to impact a product that is used by everyone around you, and that is reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help Uber set the industry standard on user onboarding through innovative quality standards and initiatives
- Responsible for development and implementation of Operational Excellence projects including Continuous Improvement, Change Management, Project Management Office and Training
- Develop appropriate metrics, tools and methods to sustain improvements across the organization
- Develop key relationships with functional leaders, key stakeholders, local key users and Subject Matter Experts to promote the deployment of improvement initiatives and adoption to change
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5-8 years plus of industry or consulting experience in global operations, process improvement, project management, or internal controls
- Excellent analytical skills. Passion for problem solving.
- Experience working cross-functionally and influencing company-wide decisions.
- Experience in team planning, setting team metrics, and contributing to roadmap development in a collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- MBA or Master’s degree is a plus.
- Six Sigma experience a plus
- Experience working in the BGC space a plus
- Passion for improving Uber user experience with a focus on safety.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top