Operations Coordinator - Vizag
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly organized Operations Coordinator to support City Operations. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. You will be the voice and face of Uber and will manage in-person communications (both 1-1 and 1-many) between Uber and its driver community.
- Rockstar performer who can lead projects independently
- Data wizard - you can make data talk! ; SQL skills to fetch bonus marks!
- Able to think on big problems that affect the region and then hustle to translate analysis to action
What You'll Need:
- B.A. or B.Tech with 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organisational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Employees are given free and discounted Uber rides.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top