Operations Coordinator - Uruguay (Based in Buenos Aires)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the position:
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Operations Coordinator to support our Operations team as we continue to grow our presence in Montevideo. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage the front desk/office space - Greet drivers and other office visitors
- Track, order, and disburse equipment to drivers
- Help with onboarding drivers onto the Uber system
- Maintain and organize driver documentation
- Find resolutions to driver issues and questions
- Respond to support issues both in-person and over email promptly
- Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline process
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- B.A. or B.S. (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 1 - 2 years of operations/analytical or related experience (internships included)Advanced level of English and Spanish.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping.
- An interest in and passion for Uber.
- Make sure to send your resume in English to be considered!
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top