Operations Coordinator - Uber Freight - University New Grad
UberFreight is a team of the sharpest minds in technology who are driven to rethink transportation – not just improve it. At the heart of UberFreight’s vision is the belief that technology is the key to creating a more viable, efficient, and above all, safer, transportation future. We are looking for candidates with infectious enthusiasm and that love to tackle the hard problems.
As a member of the Uber Freight team, you will be responsible for bringing on new partners into the UberFREIGHT network, including shippers and transportation providers. You will own the execution and growth of our network. New hires are expected to learn the business from top to bottom and own their success from day one.
This majority of our opportunities are located in Chicago, IL with smaller amount located in San Francsico, CA.
- Solicit and bring new shippers and transportation partners onto the platform
- Actively manage the quality of our transportation partner base
- Ensure that all freight is moved on-time and at the best cost
- Obsess over the service needs of our customers and transportation partners
- Develop and maintain process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Manage any issues that come up in the normal operation of freight movement
- Completion of an undergraduate degree
- High energy and abiity to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of shippers, transportation partners, and internal partners
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things Íquickly, and we need to do them well
- Candidates must not require authorization to work in the United States
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- Catered meals, snack bar and team events.
- Monthly Uber credits, cell phone and gym subsidies.
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and 401(k) plan,
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top