Operations Coordinator- Rostov- on-Don
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Operations ￼Coordinators to support the operations team as we continue to grow our ￼presence across Russia. This is an opportunity to work ￼with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of ￼Uber. Are you ready to dramatically boost your career? Keep reading. ￼
If you are interested to join Uber in your home town shaping ￼the way people move there – reach out. You’ll feel like running your own ￼business. You will be in charge of the office, the product and the driver community in your city.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Metrics analysis and product/process improvement
- Scale driver acquisition channels to get hundreds drivers on the road weekly
- Help with onboarding drivers onto the Uber system
- Find resolutions to driver issues and questions early, late and often both ￼
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- B.A. or B.S. (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 2 – 3 years of operations/analytical or related experience (internships included)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Fluent Russian & English
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Gym reimbursement and medical insurance
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top