Operations Coordinator - Product Experience
This role is focused on delivering the best in class product and providing overall uber experience for our customers: riders and driver-partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Monitor and improve Driver and Rider App performance (work with engineering teams)
- Take ownership of localizing Partner App
- Roll out new features in our markets and coordinate launches of new products
- Lead partner education and communications processes
- Monitor and improve driver support experience (work with Community Operations)
- Optimize internal processes with the aim of improving driver experience
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Background in Operations, Tech, E-commerce, Banking, Consulting
- Strong interest in Techn Industry and motivation to work with Product
- SQL and coding experience is preferred
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, eight paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top