Operations Coordinator - Process Execution
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work in the central operations team and be involved in all operational, strategic activities
- Be jointly responsible for further growing Uber’s presence in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Metrics analysis and product/process improvement
- Process analysis and optimisation
- Process Execution
- Come up with creative and efficient solutions and implement them
- Maintain and organize partner documentation
- Have the opportunity to lead projects you are interested in
- Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline processes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong undergraduate degree
- 2-3 years of client facing experience in the following areas: operations, management consulting, investment banking
- Fluency in Zulu, Xhosa, Sotho or other African language(s)
- Business instincts – Inherently curious by nature, you enjoy thinking about what makes different businesses tick. You’d be excited to master Uber’s business model, and would doggedly pursue making that model flourish in your city.
- People skills – You’ll need truly world-class people skills. Depending on the conversation, you’ll need to be able to charm or cajole our partners accordingly.
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to create actionable analytics, leveraging of Excel skills
- Experience working with data analytics languages (SQL, R, Python) is a bonus
- Ability to work autonomously, and own and complete projects
- Be a problem solver at heart
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Employees are awarded Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top