Operations Coordinator - New Supply
The New Supply Operations Coordinator role is a unique opportunity to help drive supply growth for Middle East Driver Operations and the business as a whole. This role calls for a rare combination of strategic planning, savvy analytics, and the interpersonal ability to work alongside a team of high performing Operations & Logistics Managers.
This is an intense business side startup role that will work closely with the Middle East Head of New Supply and other key stakeholders to continue driving the rapid growth of Uber in the Middle East. The New Supply Operations Coordinator will need to develop robust and streamlined processes to attract, convert and engage with future partners and drivers facing a multitude of differing and complex needs and bottlenecks. This requires a commitment to operational excellence, an understanding of how to extract the maximum from an acquisition pipeline, the capacity for out-of- the-box thinking for driving high quality top of funnel signups, and lastly, develop a strategy to build driver loyalty and engagement to encourage new supply to stick to the platform.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with the Middle East Head of New Supply to outline Uber’s regional supply growth strategy.
- Define and implement world class driver acquisition and conversion processes.
- Identify, kill and re-evaluate all of the bottlenecks that exist in the conversion process.
- Develop and lead initiatives to build a feeling of loyalty and engagement among partner drivers.
- Build beautiful and actionable dashboards tracking you and your team’s KPIs with our reams of data.
- Ramp up rapidly and adhere to the evolving regulatory and compliance requirements in the sector.
- Work closely with city teams to ensure their growth needs are met.
- Communicate product/process/tool needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- Professional experience (1-3 years) of operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy work in a large business, or of growing a startup
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Adaptable to change and ability to execute quickly
- Hustler – You have no problem getting your hands dirty and doing the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get shit done attitude
- High Emotional IQ – You deal with partners, influencers, and riders with no problem
- Flexible and forward thinking – We need someone sharp and eager to play with different models to help us scale
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top